We had a great turkey day. We had a bunch of people over to our house where we gorged ourselves on tons of great food and desserts. It's always fun to be surrounded by friends and family and football on Thanksgiving. Evan was a big fan of the stuffing and the cranberries and the whip cream on my pie :) We are so thankful for all of our family and friends who we love very much. We are also extremely thankful for Evan and the joy he brings to our lives (and also baby girl Stacer, that she's doing well). So, THANK YOU to everyone!
We spent Friday putting up the indoor Christmas decorations and Evan proofing the tree. Sunday, we put up the outdoor lights which is a good thing because this week has been rainy and cold. There is even a chance of snow tomorrow! It's pretty funny how everyone here freaks out about the chance of .5 inches of snow.
As far as an Evan update, I'm not sure where to even begin. He's getting over an ear infection which has not been fun, but overall, not too bad for his first one. He says mama, dada, door, up, down, woof, vroom, and more. He talks a lot, he just doesn't make much sense but it's still fun to communicate with him. He understands way more than he can speak. He's intrigued by everything around him it seems. He loves ring around the rosie, kicking balls, playing catch, anything electronic, chase, running all over the place, and climbing.
As far as baby girl stacer, I'm now 32.5 weeks along! It's really gone by fast this time. Bryce and I still have not done much for the new arrival other than buy new bedding. We are looking forward to family coming this month to help us out. It's just hard to find the time and energy between work and Evan to get things done. But, overall I am feeling good still. Here's the latest pic of me this week (sorry for not posting more but like I said, the 2nd baby is definitely getting less attention already than the first):
These last pics are from before/after the Colts vs. Patriots game a few weeks ago. When I was in Indy, my mom and I got to go to the game and sit in great seats (thanks Matt!). And the game was INCREDIBLE! One of the best football games I've ever been to and my first Colts game. Definitely a night to remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment