This past weekend, we hosted a small halloween party at our house - really just an excuse to dress up Evan in his costume. It was a lot of fun! The weather was perfect for the party. I made some spooktacular treats such as ghost sandwiches, mummy hot-dogs, and pumpkin cupcakes. We had a craft for the kids to do and then had them all go trick-or-treating in the backyard. Evan dressed up as Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) this year. Overall, it was a lot of fun and Evan really enjoyed it. I also took him to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins before the party. I think his favorite part of the pumpkin patch was the wagon! So, here are some pictures of the events. I also posted a few videos on Facebook so check those out as well. Happy Halloween!
Evan, Matilda, and Avery

No comments:
Post a Comment