Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's a....

Hey! We had our ultrasound a couple weeks ago, but I just haven't had a chance to get scans of the ultrasound pics. So, instead I've taken pictures of them with my digital camera. Thought I would upload a few here so you can see the newest Stacer. Everything was great at the anatomy ultrasound. It's always so neat to see the baby at that time. We saw the 4 chambers of the heart, the brain, the different organs, the facial bones, all the fingers and toes, and lots more. We also decided (well I decided) that we'd find out the sex of the baby. So, check out the photos below to see what we are having!






In case you couldn't tell from the pictures, it's a GIRL! Evan will have a little sister in less than 4 months! We have gotten a few clothes (thanks Grandma Stacer) but that's about all we've done so far. We have a lot to accomplish in these next couple months. Good thing we have to stay here for the holidays!

Just so Evan doesn't feel left out -> he's doing great! He loves to sit down in chairs, the couch, on pillows. He just thinks it's the greatest new thing. And, he has learned to crawl down the stairs backwards (thanks Camden for showing him how). Next blog, I'll post some pics from our DC trip.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed right away when I saw the pic. Congratulations on your DAUGHTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete