We had a great week of skiing. We dropped off the kids for ski school and they were very excited.
Ryan was in their Ski 4 program as he had just turned 4. I'm not sure how much he really learned, but he had fun every day. We put him in ski school all 3 days.
Caitlin during her class
Evan on the mountain
Bryce and I even took a lesson the first day - as neither of us had really skied a lot before. Bryce - he is a natural! He is way better than me :) I think I could use some more lessons but he is awesome.
We enjoyed the second day of skiing just the two of us. He graciously stayed with me.
On the third day, we took the older 2 kids with us out on the mountain. We spent the morning together all 4 of us.
In the afternoon, Bryce and Evan took off to conquer the mountain at a little faster pace. Caitlin and I stuck together and took our time on the mountain.
After a full day of skiing, I picked up Ryan from ski school and we headed up on the gondola to meet the boys.
Then, we all went snow tubing!! It was so much fun and Ryan just made the cutoff for height.
That last night, we met one of Bryce's friends who lives in Denver for dinner. He drove all the way out to Keystone to see us. It was great catching up Brian!
And then sadly, we had to pack up and leave the next day. It was a great trip. Kids already want to go skiing again. Evan has gotten the hang of it really quickly and has no fear. He was already tearing up the blue runs. I think he's better than me! I'm much more cautious. Caitlin and I can stick together :)

No comments:
Post a Comment