Wednesday, August 9, 2017

End of March 2017

After Spring Break, we started a very busy couple months. I barely had time for Bluebonneet pictures this year but somehow, grabbed a couple one early Sunday morning.





We also had a lot of soccer to play - all 3 kids!



Evan was awarded with a special Texan Award at school!


And Caitlin had a field trip to the Austin Science and Nature Center. It was a gorgeous day and a fun time!






After the field trip, I took her across the street to Ladybird Lake and we went kayaking. Never done it with the kids before and had been on my bucket list. It was so much fun and Caitlin was a great kayaking partner. We had beautiful weather.



And after some hard work, we grabbed some Amy's Ice Cream on the way home. I'd say that was a pretty terrific day!


1 comment: