Thursday, February 16, 2017

Christmas 2016

Christmas Eve was full of traditions for us which I love. We always start off by making/decorating cookies for Santa. I know, more cookie making.

Then it was off to church. This year, Caitlin was an Angel in the Nativity play that they do as part of the service!

I love how the Church is decorated for Christmas. It's so beautiful.

My Angel in front of the Church! We had to get there early to get in costume and lined up.

Here she is processing in. 

Stacer Family picture

Our own family picture

After Church, we headed to my mom's house for Christmas Eve dinner and to hang out.  Then it was time to hop into Pajamas and go to sleep so Santa could come!


The next morning, everyone woke up to a bunch of presents under the tree. We waited for grandparents to come over to begin the opening. 

Some of Ryan's favorite presents were all things Ghostbusters! He has been obsessed with the movies since Halloween when we let them watch. I mean completely obsessed. He sings the song, watches cartoons, pretends play he is Peter Venkman. Needless to say, it was easy to figure out what to buy him.

Caitlin got a lot of good stuff (new American Girl doll, clothes) but she loved her gymnastics tumbling mat!

And Evan got the only thing he really wanted - an Xbox! I have a love/hate relationship with it. He was very excited and happy though (since pretty much that was all he got besides clothes and of course some games). 

Overall, it was a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed to be able to celebrate with family and friends and give presents to our kids. I always am extremely grateful for everything and everyone in our lives. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well and know that we were thinking of all of you far away and wishing you the best.

Merry Christmas from the Stacers! (even though it's Feb 2017) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment