I was lucky enough to get to go with the kids on their Spring Field trips. Evan's class went to the Twin Lakes YMCA where they did a bunch of outdoor activities (with some learning thrown in like how recycling benefits the planet, etc).
Evan's class
Playing a game in the shade
On a hike
Me and my buddy
Caitlin's grade got to go to the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center. I love that place! They had a scavenger hunt to do as we explored all the different areas.
This was the group I was responsible for!
At the top of the Tower!
Pretending to be birds in the gigantic bird nests!
Exploring the cool river area
Me and my girl
Behind the water fall.
I am so lucky to get to spend time with them and participate in things like this. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment