Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Angelfire #3

On Day 3 of our ski adventure, we spent the day with the kids. We put Ryan in the Ski Three program so that we could take the bigger kids out on the slopes. Bryce and I both switched to skis to make it easier to keep up with the littles. I haven't skied in probably 15-20 years but it was much easier than snowboarding. I don't think I fell once! I think I will probably take some ski lessons next time we go on a ski trip and switch permanently to skiing rather than snow boarding :)

Bryce and Travis took Evan and Alex all over the mountain. I took Ellie and Caitlin for the day (since Cassie had Jacob). We pretty much stayed on the bunny slope which was fine by me!
Waiting to go on the lift

French fry lipstick at lunch time

The girls chatting away on the lift ride up

Evan and Alex at the top of the mountain

The boys taking a rest at the top

A picture of all the kids on the slopes!

Another pic looking down the slope




No comments:

Post a Comment