Wednesday, June 8, 2016

February 2016

After I returned from Israel, we had lots of things going on at school!

First, the Kinder kids celebrated the 100th day of school! They have a little show they put on in the auditorium.
Caitlin got to be #9 (she's the last one in the row of kids). She rocked!

Also, since Evan has a summer birthday, they usually celebrate their half birthday at school. 
 
Evan got to be on KTEX to present his book for the library, and I brought donuts to celebrate with his class. It's fun getting your birthday a whole 6 months early!

We have enjoyed another mild winter here in Central Texas. Here we are one February afternoon playing outside at a friend's house. We saw a whole herd of cattle come by!

We also celebrated Valentine's Day with parties for each of the kiddos. Evan had to make a Valentine box as part of his homework.

And here are the two of us at his party - I'm his homeroom Mom so I had to organize it all :)

Caitlin's class did a bunch of fun activities including a photo booth!

And last but not least was Ryan's party.

Here he is passing out his Valentine's to his friends

Yummy cookie! Sweet, just like he is (most of the time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment