Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trip to Minnesota

I was lucky enough to get to travel to Minneapolis after Evan's birthday to visit with some very good friends from college.  We had arranged to all meet up (2 live there, 1 is from there) for a girls weekend/15 year college reunion.  It was so great to see them and catch up. I love that we can get together, and it's like we haven't been apart!

We went boating on the St. Croix river with 'Aine's dad - beautiful!


We enjoyed a picnic by one of the many lakes in Minneapolis!

 We had some delicious ice cream!

 We got a tour of Minneapolis including the Minnehaha Falls.

We went to the Art Museum

And we finally drank this bottle of wine - we had been saving it since 2001 and figured our "15 year reunion" was a great reason to open it and celebrate almost 20 years of friendship!



Thanks ladies for a fabulous weekend. Can't wait to do it again!

p.s. Get ready for blog overload... I'm going to try and do a quick catch up to at least 2016! I can't believe I'm so far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment