Thursday, April 23, 2015

February 2015

This year, Bryce and Caitlin again went to the Daddy Daughter dance.  Caitlin loves to dress up and be fancy so she was thrilled. And a date with Daddy... nothing gets better!



He took her to Firehouse Subs for dinner (her favorite) before going to the dance where she danced a lot! I got to take my two boys on our own date... dinner at Mighty Fine!


Also this month, Evan had a first grade music performance. He did a great job. I'll try to post the video at a later date if I remember to upload it.

After the music show, they had Family Math night at school. We enjoyed playing lots of fun math games. Caitlin especially like the tangrams!


We also had a bit of tragedy.... Evan broke his left arm. He was playing at a neighbors house and fell off their trampoline (no net, too many kids).  He was such a trooper though. It was a pretty bad break (both the ulna and the radius, about 45 degrees). He was in a cast for 7 weeks almost!  But now he is doing great. It kind of ended our basketball season though and he was out for all activities.  


Mommy also ran the half marathon again! This year, I was the fastest Freescale woman to finish the half marathon and I beat my goal, finishing in a time of 1:54:55.  It was a great run. I even met the Mayor at the finish line!

Evan also had a first grade field trip to the Austin Science and Nature Center. I got to join along and we had a great morning learning about animals!



And that was our busy and eventful February!

1 comment:

  1. So much excitement! Congrats on your finish! I've been impressed with your running for 20 years now!

    ReplyDelete