I almost forgot to take a picture of Evan's last day of school! I can't believe Kinder is over, and he will be in the first grade next year! It went so quickly. Here are his first and last day of Kinder pictures.
We are very excited to get to have Ms. V again next year and that his class will get to stay together. We have been having "summer school" every day to keep him ready and in the groove. Just yesterday he said he wished it was time to go back to school!! I hope he keeps that attitude until he goes off to college :)
It was also the end of another season of soccer. This is probably Caitlin's last season of soccer. She doesn't love it and since she is doing dance and gymnastics now, I think this is one activity we can cross off the list to give mommy a break!
Caitlin getting her trophy
Team picture
For Evan's last game, his teacher Ms. V came to watch. So sweet!!
Evan and Ms. V with his trophy
Of course, Evan and Alex with their trophies!
Next year, Evan moves up to the 1st/2nd grade division where they play on a big field with goalies! It also moves to boys only/girls only teams. It will be quite a change but I'm excited for them. Bryce will continue to coach with Travis and I think they'll have a great time.
Alright, now bring on Summer Vacation!!

No comments:
Post a Comment