Thursday, July 10, 2014

End of school Splash Day!

I almost forgot!  Evan had an end of year splash party at school. The kinder classes always get to have a special end of year party complete with lots of water activities like this slide!

I went to volunteer so got to observe all the fun. It turned out to be a nice, hot day too. Perfect for water activities!

Evan and some girls in his class eating popsicles.

Picture of Evan and I

Fun with shaving cream!

Bubbles!

 And then a few more pics from the last day.  Here is Evan with Ms. V.  The last day of actual school they had a pizza party and watched movies. I came up to school to bring some fruit and a present for Ms. V.

And one more pic from the last day of Evan and his friend Dane waiting for the bus!

Also another pic of the entire soccer team that I found... last time they all get to play together since next year it's just boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment