Caitlin has been taking a ballet class this school year. She loves it and so far it's been great. She really is improving and having fun. I love her teacher Ms. Julie. She is incredible with the girls. I enjoy getting to watch them and see their progress. It really is a great combination of fun and technique!
During class, they have it in a small room where there is a window that we can watch through (it's kind of tinted so we can see in but they can't see out very well which means they don't get distracted too easily). In December, they put on a little performance for us in the big girl room. They each got to pick out a fun costume and then after the performance, we had some snacks and lemonade. We enjoyed getting to watch them perform!
Here's a video of her performance (the teacher in the video isn't Ms. Julie though...she was out of town so this was another teacher... I'm not sure why I'm pointing this out other than I think the girls are more used to Ms. Julie so they seemed a little distracted I guess... anyway):
If video doesn't appear, CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
If video doesn't appear, CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

No comments:
Post a Comment