Our first Halloween adventure this year was the Trunk N Treat at the kids preschool. I took some pictures before we left of the kids. Evan was a red ninja (specifically Kai from Lego Ninjago). Caitlin was Strawberry Shortcake, and Ryan went as Nemo (Evan's costume from when he was a baby).
Isn't he the cutest Nemo ever! Look, I found him!
The neighbors came over while I was doing my little photo shoot and wanted to be in some pictures.
Caitlin and Ryan
Evan and Ryan
My three cuties.
A few pictures from the Trunk N Treat too...
Getting Candy from Chewy's (like Chuy's the restaurant)
Duck Dynasty was a popular theme this year!
Caitlin and her friend Brinley from school
Ryan and Daddy on the hay ride
The next day, we carved our pumpkins. Although Bryce and I still do a lot of the work, the kids enjoyed picking out their designs and helping a little.

It's true, Ryan is one of the cutest babies ever.
ReplyDelete