Our Hawaii trip finally had to come to an end. We had such a great time it was hard to leave! Saturday we spent the day just relaxing at the pool and doing some shopping (and watching college football). It was a nice way to end the trip. Our flight was not until 8:30pm so we really had the entire day.
The beautiful pool
Daddy throwing Caitlin in the air
Waterslides!
Ryan enjoyed the beach pool
Mommy and Ryan
The kids (especially Caitlin) were fascinated watching the Hula girl. I think Caitlin wants to be one when she grows up :)
And saying goodbye to Mema and Papa who were on a different flight. We are so glad that we got to take this trip with so much of our family. We had a great time and there is NO way we could have taken 3 kids without them all helping out. I'm already looking forward to going back in a few years :) I hope you've enjoyed all the posts about it. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:
Post a Comment