Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ryan Turns 7 Months!

I know this is kind of late but I've been trying to catch up with all the things we did before Ryan turned 7 months!  But, here is the update. I hope I can remember everything.

Again, there was no doctor's appointment but I'll make a guess at stats (based on last week's visit):
Weight: 17lbs
Height: 26.5 inches


He definitely sits just fine all by himself. He is usually content to play with toys for awhile. At some point, he usually falls over and then will roll all over the place trying to reach toys.  It's actually kind of funny!  I'm not sure he'll start crawling anytime soon because he just rolls everywhere. I need to get this on video.

As soon as we got back from Hawaii, we started him on vegetables. We started with sweet potatoes, then carrots, squash, peas, and green beans. He will take his cereal in the morning and then have a vegetable in the evening. Soon we will introduce fruits.  

Ryan still takes about two naps a day although it's hard to count the morning one. It seems to just be whenever we are in the car from activity to activity. The afternoon though we try to be home so he can get a good 2 hour nap in. At night, he still gets tired around 7:30pm so we do bath and put him down. For the most part, he sleeps through the night although every now and then he'll wake up around 4-5am for some reason. Otherwise, he's not up until 6:30 or 7am usually.  And even when he does wake up, he usually is content to just lay there and coo for awhile.

He is such a joy! We all love him very much and can't believe it's going so fast.

And comparison photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment