June has been a fun and busy month! I thought I'd just do some pictures from some things we've been up to. After we returned from our trip, we have had some busy weeks. First, Caitlin started a ballet/tap class. She loves it!
Picture from her first day
We also got to have a playdate with the Cousins while the big kids were at VBS (just Ali, Chelsea, and Ryan but I took pictures after Chelsea left).
Hard to believe Ryan is only 2 weeks older! He's a big boy.
Ryan doing some tummy time - so good at holding his head!
For Father's Day, we went to Breakfast at a favorite restaurant - Monument Cafe. Here's Baba and Caitlin by one of their signs while we waited for a table.
Becca came over one day and we put together some things for Father's Day. Here's a picture from a little photo shoot we did and collage we made for Bryce.
And Ryan loves bath time! I think it's probably because he knows it's almost bed time. Such a happy boy in the tub. And this will come in his 4 month update, but he's been sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks now!
At least a few times a week we head to the pool.
It's definitely not easy to take all 3 but it's not bad. Evan is a pretty good swimmer and I make Caitlin wear her swim vest. Half the time Ryan sleeps in his stroller (I put an ice pack under him to keep him cool) so I can actually get in for a little bit.
The kids also have been doing swim lessons with Ms. Hannah twice a week. Caitlin is really improving and getting more confident. Evan is working on his strokes.
And a lot of evenings after dinner, we will head outside to play with friends and visit with neighbors.
Ryan taking a snooze one evening.
All the kids enjoying a Popsicle treat!
And one last pic of Ryan taking a nap on his play mat one day...
Happy June!
Oh, and if you have Instagram, let me know! I now post a lot of pictures on there (you can find me under khammeltx). It's a great app/site for just sharing random pictures throughout the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment