Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope each of you had as wonderful a day as I did. I am one lucky momma to have 3 such incredible kids. I feel so blessed each day that I get to be their mother and that I get to even experience the joy of being a mother. And to top it off, I have one amazing husband who makes it all just as wonderful. Plus, I have one pretty great mom who inspires and awes me every day. I can only hope to be as good a mom as her... and not to mention a great MIL. Not many wives probably say this, but I am so lucky to have my mother-in-law. She is amazing in her own right and between my family and Bryce's family... there really is no line. We are one big family and I love it!
Today, we woke up after a good night... 3 nights in a row that Ryan has gotten up only once. Bryce ran to Starbucks to get me something and I made pancakes. We relaxed for a bit and then took the kids to Brushy Creek park for a nice walk. The weather here was GORGEOUS! Seriously, days like this are why we love Texas. After that, we had a late lunch and then nap time. After naps, the kids played and then we grabbed Jack Allen's for dinner... yummy!
Here are some pictures I snapped from our walk.

No comments:
Post a Comment