I'm sure you are all dying to see pictures of the baby, but I have a few posts to do before I get to Ryan. I promise I will make them short and get to the baby quickly though!
The week before Ryan was born, it was Rodeo Day at Preschool! I have to admit that even though my kids are Texans, neither owns a pair of cowboy boots (something we might have to remedy because kids look really cute in cowboy boots). However, we made due with what we had on hand. At least we have a cowboy hat!
Here's a few pictures of Evan before school.
His silly face and the stop taking pictures!
And the next day it was Caitlin's turn for Rodeo day. I did her hair in braided pigtails which is hard to see in the pictures. And our wardrobe choices were a little limited but I think we did okay.
My cute little Rodeo girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment