Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pregnancy Update and Poll

Well, I'm 4 weeks from my due date of March 7th so I thought I should do an update.  So far, I'm feeling pretty good... huge, but good. I've got the normal aches and pains and sleeping isn't the best, but I can't complain too much.  We are finally starting to get prepared around here for the arrival of Baby Stacer. I'll do another post if I can about that but we got the nursery somewhat set up and the older ones arranged in their rooms, both in big kid beds!  We've gotten a lot of stuff out of the attic and started cleaning/washing things.  Now, it's time to work on names!

Me at 30 weeks

Me at 34 weeks - really popped out in 4 weeks!

And last but not least, a fun little poll! Since we don't know what we are having, I thought I'd let everyone guess on whether it's a boy or a girl.  Most people tell me boy so I guess that's what I'm thinking. Evan wants a brother and Caitlin wants a sister so at least one of them will be happy! I just want a healthy, happy baby :)

Is Baby Stacer a Boy or a Girl?



If the poll above does not show up in your email, click the link below and it will take you to the actual blog entry where you can vote!  Just something fun for everyone.

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO BLOG AND POLL

No comments:

Post a Comment