Last month, my sister and I took the kids to Indianapolis to visit family and for a baby shower for her (she is due in December if you weren't aware). It was a great trip although busy since we always try to squeeze in visits with as many people as possible.
Friday, we headed down to my Grandpa's house. I don't think the kids have been before. He lives in the country with a pond so we promised Evan he could go fishing. He loved it!
Even Caitlin got in on the action.
They caught 3 fish so here is Caitlin with the catch....
And here is Evan with the fish in their "fish jail".
After that, we walked over to my Aunt and Uncle's house as they live on the same pond. They showed us their syrup kitchen. They make Shagbark Hickory Syrup... delicious!
Then back to Grandpa's for a few minutes. The kids loved playing with this music box. It opens up and there is candy inside. It was always a favorite of I and my siblings as well.
One last group photo before we left...

No comments:
Post a Comment