Every year, I like to take the kids to Sweet Berry Farms for an annual pumpkin adventure. This year, the weather was perfect... not too hot so it felt a little like fall and not too cold that we needed jackets. We went on Columbus Day so we got there right when it opened to beat the crowds. First up were the obligatory pumpkin pictures. I got a few good ones but not a great one of them together (not surprising!).
Isn't she the cutest pumpkin in the patch??
Look out! Caitlin's behind the wheel.
Good pic minus their strange smiles...
Probably the best of the two of them.
And we usually try to go with some friends to make it more fun for the kids. As in years past, the Blankenships and Matilda joined us!
Avery and Evan
And even more friends!
Let's go Mom!
Evan and Matilda on the hay ride
Evan taking pictures with Matilda's camera
The barrel ride
On the tractor
Caitlin among the beautiful zinnias they have.
After all the fun, we had some lunch and then fed the goats which both kids enjoyed.
And of course, we bought some pumpkins! One Friday, my MOPS group had a playdate and Evan and I stopped by a church to get a few more pumpkins so I took a couple pictures of just him.
Happy Fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment