After Chicago, I headed down to Indy where my mom and the kids were. I was lucky enough to be there for a whole day and see a few of my high school girlfriends and their families. It's always too short a visit when we get together but I was glad to see at least some of them!
Lauren's mom had us all over to her house where she baked the most wonderful Italian food. And she also made little treat bags for the kids... so sweet!
Hadley giving Caitlin a kiss
Lauren with cute baby Maxwell
Daniel holding Caitlin so I can have a break
Angie, La, and me with our kiddos (Sarah was there earlier but had to leave before we could take a picture).
For NYE, we just hung out at Oma's house and the Hamiltons and Hamilton-Lowes joined us!! It was fun to just relax and catch up. The kids had a blast playing together too.
Playing piano
Kids getting to watch a movie
The next morning, we loaded up the car and drove back to Texas with Oma and Great Grandpa. It was a very full car and I was squished between 2 car seats, but the kids did great! Next update... Caitlin's bday!

No comments:
Post a Comment