Sunday, May 1, 2011

Preschool Fun!

Recently, Evan's preschool had a special evening called Desserts with Dad.  Unfortunately, it fell on the one evening where Bryce had signed up to play in a charity golf tournament.  I didn't want Evan to miss out on the fun so I took him instead!  There were a few other moms there as well so I wasn't alone (in addition to all the teachers).  Evan had a blast!  They had 2 jumpy houses and yummy ice cream sundaes.  Evan loved the jumpy houses (except for when the older kids were in there - twice he kind of got trampled and I had to go in and get him).  But, that didn't deter him.  Here are some pictures and videos from the event.

Evan and Alex - this is his best friend at school. Here they are jumping off the edge and flying like Buzz Lightyear!

Alex and Evan enjoying their water - they needed it after running around together on the playground.

Of course, we have to have an Evan and Avery picture!!  They enjoyed jumping in the bounce houses together and Avery did a great job of watching out for him!

Hugs goodbye! Hard to tell but they were sad they had to say goodbye.

Video of Evan in the jumpy house with Avery!

If you get the email and can't see the above video, click on this link: http://youtu.be/EqhGq9pnlpI

And here is a video of Evan and Alex on the bicycle playground thing (I've no idea what you really call it and excuse my super high voice):

And here is the link if you can't see it in the email: http://youtu.be/Svw11LN__Do

No comments:

Post a Comment