HAPPY EASTER!
Well, I guess I should finally post about actual Easter! It was a beautiful day. Evan really enjoyed getting his Easter basket this year. Caitlin enjoyed taking things out of her basket and putting them back in.
We went to church (which was crazy packed) and of course a longer than normal service. After, we came home and got ready for a potluck brunch we were hosting. Caitlin wasn't feeling all that well so she actually went down for a nap and slept through most of the party. Not sure what it was - no real fever but just kind of fussy and lethargic. She was fine the next day whatever it was!
We enjoyed some delicious food that everyone brought. Then, I'd organized a little Easter egg hunt so I set out the eggs in the front yard and then we let the kids loose! I think they had fun and we enjoyed watching them. I never got any great Easter pics (since Caitlin wasn't feeling well) but I tried to snap a few before church. After the potluck, we pretty much were lazy the rest of the day. Overall, a great Easter!
Getting ready for the hunt
Evan doing a good job of finding eggs - he was a little slower than the bigger kids but enjoyed it nonetheless.
Aidan and Avery racing for eggs
Evan and Avery break for a picture
Tried to get a picture of all 3 big kids together - but they were more interested in their basekts!
Pre-church photo - you can see Caitlin isn't all that happy!
But Evan was happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment