Here are some more highlights from February! It was a busy month...
First, Caitlin got a Texan award at school for being responsible. No surprise there :) I love that it corresponded to the week she was Terrific Texan for her class.
First, Caitlin got a Texan award at school for being responsible. No surprise there :) I love that it corresponded to the week she was Terrific Texan for her class.
And two of her really good friends got awards the same day! I'm glad the school does something to recognize the students. It makes them feel good to get something special.
We also have a big weekend with the Boy Scouts! They had a camp out at Camp Mabry, an army base right in the middle of town. I took the boys over Sat morning because Bryce and Caitlin had a soccer game.
We spent time playing and exploring in the woods. Ryan was wearing his "proton pack" and looking for ghosts to bust!
Then we went on a tour.
This was the first time we'd gotten to go in the Texas Military Museum. It was actually pretty neat!
Towards evening, we all left to go to Evan's first soccer game of the season. The boys played a great game. After that, we grabbed a quick dinner and the boys headed back to the campout while I took the other two kids home. I was thankful for my nice warm comfy bed :)
On Sunday, we had Evan's last flag football game of the season.
We also attended a back to school night at Old Town. Here we got to see what the kids have been working on and they took us around the school to show us things. Ms. Johnson made this cute "students" to sit in their chairs at school.
And as I mentioned, Caitlin was Terrific Texan for her class that week. She made a poster and got to bring in trophies/ribbons to share with her class. It was a great week for her!

No comments:
Post a Comment