Monday, March 6, 2017

Caitlin turns 7!

Caitlin turned 7 years old in January.... SEVEN! I can't believe it. The time is really flying by. Here are some quick picks from the birthday week. I think it turned out to be a pretty fun time.

Special birthday pancakes - tradition!

Got to be on KTEX at school for birthday book club

We celebrated with cupcakes at school

Yes, this is January in Texas. Do you see why we live here??

The big event was a roller skating birthday party. It was actually super fun!


We had a lot of Caitlin's friends join us. I love this place because it has the old school wooden floors and these "trainers" the help for those not as good at skating or nervous about it.



We even let a few siblings tag along which Evan was happy about :)

Ryan and Baba hitting the floor - Ryan did awesome with these skates that just fit over his shoes. I think we will be coming back here soon! 


Caitlin LOVES the movie Moana so that was our theme.


One more pick before we head out!

It was a super fun party and easy for me. We even celebrated with family dinner afterwards at Buca (to celebrate Baba and Caitlin). 

Caitlin - you are so special to us. You are silly and smart and beautiful. You love to do projects and read. Gosh - so many nights I have to come upstairs and tell you to stop reading and go to bed! You love math (which I love!). You love art and creating (not from me). When you want something, you work hard for it. Sometimes you don't agree with me and I have to push you out of your comfort zone, but you adapt pretty quickly. You love gymnastics and hip hop. You put up with ballet and swimming.  You love Moana and music and reading. And we love you so much!

Happy 7th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment