Thursday, December 3, 2015

July 2015

We stayed in Austin for the rest of July which was nice. The kids had various camps and their normal activities but otherwise, it was nice to just take a break (well, a break in my book at least... I know, I keep us busy!).  

The first week back, Evan did a soccer camp with two of his best buddies. We were lucky that the weather wasn't too hot... yet to hit 100!

Evan lost ANOTHER tooth! I think right now (as of 12/3/15 when I'm writing this post, he has lost 7 teeth and the 8th will fall out any day!).

Caitlin does a gymnastics class and in July they do a showcase where parents can come in and watch everything. Here's some pics from the showcase:
Trampoline - probably her favorite!
Doing backbends and kickovers
Beam

And her medal! Congrats Caitlin!

 
Evan also did his very first swim meet! It was fun to see him get to compete for the first time and he LOVED the whole experience. Great job Evan!

And not to leave the little ones out... we did a VBS at the end of July. Even Ryan and Chelsea got to participate... good practice for the fall when they go to preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment