Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Last Day of First Grade

First Grade flew by! I can't believe this boy is now going to be in 2nd grade.  He has learned so much over this year. His reading has improved dramatically. I felt like he could barely read at the beginning of first grade but before Christmas, he was reading chapter books.  He is improving in all areas which is all we can ask for. Way to go Evan!

On our way to the bus stop for the last time.


I joined Evan up at school shortly after the bus stop to volunteer at the end of year activities.

Evan with 2 of his friends enjoying the outdoor carnival.

Evan with his teacher Ms. V

All of the neighbors at our bus stop put on a surprise ice cream sundae party for the kids when they got off the bus!

Caitlin and her friend Charlotte even got to come enjoy it (they'll be in Kinder together next year).

Ready for summer to begin!


Enjoying the ice cream sundaes with friends. What a great year! Shortly, we will be sending 2 kids to school. They are both excited to start again in a few weeks (Caitlin especially).  I will try to update the blog with some summer posts soon!


1 comment: