Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Caitlin's Preschool Graduation


It's hard to believe but Caitlin has graduated from preschool!  Yep, she'll be starting Kindergarten in the Fall and she couldn't be more excited or ready. 


Her preschool had a wonderful graduation ceremony with a whole production of songs, slideshow, and diplomas. 

We are so proud of you Caitlin for all your accomplishments and how much you have learned this last year.  We know you are so ready for Kinder.
Caitlin and her friend AJ. She is so excited they'll be going to the same school!

Caitlin and her friend Brinley

She will miss all of her friends who are going to different schools too. We have loved being part of the Westside family! Good thing Ryan is starting preschool in the Fall so we will have 3 more years of Westside!

I have a long video of the whole performance but I haven't downloaded it yet. I'll try to upload it at a later date if I remember but I didn't want to wait to post this until then. Congratulations Caitlin on graduating preschool! We look forward to all that is still to come for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment