I kind of took a break from the blog while we were on vacation in the Midwest. I can't believe how far behind we are!! I'm going to try to catch up quickly. First up, I need to finish our Florida trip from months ago!
Whenever we go to the beach, I try to channel my inner photographer and do some pics of the kids. It never seems to work out very well, but alas, I try. I didn't really plan out outfits but I was able to put together something that at least seemed to work okay. This time, Evan and Caitlin were pretty cooperative... Ryan, not so much. We tried two different times so here are the best I could get (note: may be coming to a Christmas card near you!).
It was a great overcast day the first time we went out.
This one is one of my favorites!
Here was the best pic of my three loves... not horrible!
Somehow managed to get a smile out of Ryan. It was hard to keep him from eating/playing with the sand to take any pictures!
Our family shot. Thanks to the random person for taking it!
And here is a photo from our 2nd attempt.
Photo of all the kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment