I went ahead and did Ryan's 9 month update, but I wanted to at least blog a little about out Thanksgiving. This year, it was just our family and the Matz' in town for the Holiday so we decided to head downtown to do the Turkey Trot in the morning.It was a pretty cold morning but the sun was out and the kids were very excited.
First up was the Kids K. This year we let Evan run it by himself and Caitlin ran with Daddy. Evan did a great job but we lost him for a few minutes in the chaos at the end of the race. Fortunately, Uncle Casey found him!
Go Caitlin!
The two kids after their race
Quick family pictures before the adult races
What a great picture with the skyline! We are ready to run.
I did the 5 mile run which went very well. Bryce and Evan did the mile run. Evan actually ran almost all of it! Baba, Casey, Caitlin, Chelsea, and Ryan did the mile walk.
Caitlin all bundled up - it was pretty cold!
After the race, we all went home. got cleaned up, and watched the Lions. I got the turkey in the oven and then we all relaxed (Matz' included) until dinner around 4pm. What a great Thanksgiving!
Here are our 4 turkeys on Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment