Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random Pics

I just thought I'd post some random pics from things we've been up to lately.  Plus, I got a new lens for my camera for my birthday so I've been trying it out.  It's a 50mm lens and I love it!  Takes such great pictures.  It puts all my old ones to shame. See what you think and enjoy!

Trying out my lens - Evan before school


Evan checking out the roses

Caitlin the pirate - from a pirate party we went to

Evan the pirate - great shirt huh?

My pair of pirates - love that I don't have to use the flash indoors!

 A different shot with my new lens. Love blurry background pictures.

Mommy turns 0x21! (that's 33 for you non-nerds)

Evan helping blow out the candle

This picture is from Mackenzie's one year birthday party. I thought it was fun to compare it to a similar picture we took last Thanksgiving... they are all growing up too fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment