Evan really wants to walk. He constantly wants to hold your hands and walk anywhere and everywhere. He's getting much better at standing on his own and walking while just holding one hand. I think he is getting pretty close to walking. Today, he was actually standing and taking a couple steps towards Bryce and I on his own! We tried to capture it on video so here's a little snippet. He lets go and then takes a step or two, stops and stands, and then takes some more until he gets to Bryce. Hard to believe he might be walking so soon!
Also, Evan and I leave for Montreal on Sunday morning. We have a layover in Chicago where we'll get to see Kel, Tim, and Connor. Then, we'll board our flight to Montreal where we are spending a week with Grandma Hammel and Great Grandpa Richard! We plan to do some hiking, sight seeing, and relaxing. Not sure if I'll take my computer or not. If I do, I'll try to write to the blog at least once. If not, I'll just send everyone an update when we get back. Au Revoir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's amazing! Yay Evan.
ReplyDelete